Over the last couple of days, trimmed and cut brakeline clips.
Installed rest of electrical conduit clips.
Cut and terminated brakelines and fitted with clips and cleco. Two I installed with hardware store rivets, but regretted this after interweb discussion with Nick Ugolini about removing his bowties. I gave the test piece a shot with a heat gun, then easily peeled off the clip, whether secured with flox or urethane glue. Installed rest with urethane glue.
[Timewarp: Multiple interference issues coming up with today's work. Did not allow for the Rudder cable conduit to run through the armrest map pocket, also requiring re-routing electrical conduit clips and brakelines. Brakelines interfere with rear seat forward bulkhead, requiring a reroute, and subsequent adjustment of electrical conduit clips. Thankfully this is all pretty easy. Completely sold on the clips.]