Ralph was over and we team tagged a lot of stuff and did a little solo.
As we were preparing to put the top skin on the forward fuselage we realized that the skin supports needed to be put on. So we pivoted and got the supports and final fitted them to their location and marked them, drilled them and match drilled them to the skins and the rollbar. I then shot them with primer and will mask and final coat the area later.
Ralph did a little more wiring work and I got the Skybolt flanges to install on the top of the firewall. It took a little to get them positioned where the went but after a while they were all clecoed in place.
With everything in place we riveted the baggage hinge and the front firewall portion of the top skin along with the Skybolt flanges.