Back in the tunnel. Measured for the OAT wire from rear bulkhead to the ADAHRS unit, then added 6”. The wires that came with the probe were at least 15’ or longer. I cut a good portion out of the run, then soldered them back together again. I added some shrink tubing over each solder joint and then another larger piece over both connections. Back in the tunnel to connect the plug to the ADAHRS unit. Secured the probe wire to the wiring harness from the ADAHRS unit with zip ties. If I were to do this over again, I would definitely put the ADAHRS mount in front of the bulkhead instead of behind it or I would install the unit before riveting on the turtle deck. There just is not enough room to work behind the bulkhead. I intend to install a couple of the stick-on wire supports along the wire run. Sure would have been nice to have drilled for a couple of Adel clamps before the deck was attached.