Well, I finally gave up waiting on a hoist. This evening, I rounded up a couple of neighbors to assist in lifting the fuse. Each guy grabbed one side of the motor mount and raised the fuse high enough so that I could slip a sawhorse under each false spar. I raised the tail and set it on an old trash can. I loosely installed the U804 inboard brackets on each side, then slipped the Grove gear in and installed the large bolt thru the gear leg and bracket. Then I loosely installed the U803 outboard brackets. Getting the washers & nuts installed inside the towers was a really fun event, but eventually got it done. I added a thin washer on the bolt head side of the two bolts that secure the inboard bracket. Those bolts will have to be torqued from the bolt head side. I snugged up all 5 bolts on each side—tomorrow I’ll get them torqued. The 8 does stand tall on the gear, but she sure looks good!