As many builders know, there is a rather large gap where the rear controls protrude thru the floor boards. It would be easy for something to accidently fall into this opening and possibly jam the controls. Tonight I began work on a mod to cover the opening of this area. I used some poster board to start on a template. Cut & tape, repeat, repeat etc. Finally came up with a template I think I can use. Next up is to transfer the template dimensions to either a .025 or .032 sheet. The .025 may be too thin to support the large fresh air vent-will have to investigate this a bit further. Hard to believe I spent over 2 hours and all I have is some taped up poster board!