We were out of town for the long weekend, however as soon as we got back I started on mounting the HS. I re-checked that the fuse was level in both pitch and roll, then set the HS on the fuse. I added clamps to the rear attach bars and the front angle. Set two beer cans on the HS per the plans and set a 48” level across them. The digital level showed one side just a bit low, so I added a .020 shim under the left F885 spacer. This brought the level to 0.0, same as the reading over the front spar. Looks good, so I match drilled #30 thru the attach brackets and HS rear spar, adding clecoes as I went. Got the 4 holes drilled and checked the level again. Still shows. 0.0, so I sat down and drank one of the cans that I used to mount the level. Whew—glad the rear part is drilled. Tomorrow night, I’ll tackle the front.