The leather seats are attached to the flooring with Velcro to hold them in place. For the side panels, I had created a paper template so I could locate and install the Velcro to the sides of the fuse. For the seat cushion bottoms, I used a much quicker method—just peeled the plastic off of the fuzzy side of the Velcro and pushed the cushions into place—seemed to work just fine. Along with the interior, I received a pouch that is made to attach to the back of the pilot seat frame. This pouch has a zippered lower piece—the upper is held closed with a small piece of Velcro. I marked and drilled a hole in the frame for the upper snaps. The snaps are attached with self tapping screws. I drilled the pilot holes up to #27 and screwed in the upper snaps. The lower snaps happened to be over an existing rivet. So, I drilled out a rivet on each side, drilled the hole up to #27 and installed the snap. I cut off the point of the screw on the inside of the frame, ground it down to about rivet height, then covered with a small piece of Velcro. Now the GIB will have a place to put her “stuff”.