KitLog pro

Powered By Kitlog Pro v2.0

Steve & Nancy Riffe
' style=
Date:  9-15-2016
Number of Hours:  4.00
Manual Reference:  
Brief Description:  Pink be gone! Cowling finished!

I taped off part of the inlet ramp on the upper cowl and shot with primer. Later today, I removed the tape and applied new tape to the cowl side of the ramp and shot it with white hi-temp paint. When the tape was removed, it left a straight line between the primer and the white paint. Lower cowl—I hit the sanding primer with #400 grit, cleaned off the dust and shot a coat of NAPA 7220 primer. After the primer dried, I very lightly sanded and shot another coat. This evening, the primer had dried—very lightly sanded. Done, done and done with both upper and lower cowlings! I used a leaf blower to “herd” months of sanding dust out the door. Crossing this off of my to-do list and moving on.
' style=

Final primer on lower cowl

Final primer on lower cowl

' style=

Not a good pic, but have a line separating primer & white

Not a good pic, but have a line separating primer & white

' style=










Copyright © 2001-2019 Matronics. All Rights Reserved.