Sanding and filling etc continues on the ramps in the upper cowl. While resin/micro was curing, I turned my attention to the prop spinner. I cut some 1”x2” scrap, clamped them together and padded with a red rag to make a “constant speed prop twisting device (csptd for short)”. I had previously fitted the spinner, but needed to check clearance when the prop changed pitch. I taped some templates to the spinner around the cutouts,then twisted the blades using the “csptd”. Gotta tell ya, the spring in the prop dome is STOUT! I twisted and Nancy marked where additional clearance was needed for each blade. I removed the spinner and sanded for additional clearance. Re-installed the spinner, repeat the process again. After the third time, I ended up with a uniform clearance thru the entire range of motion. Now, I’ll move forward with finishing the cutout gap plates—probably will require another twisting to ensure they have enough clearance as well.