I had previously rough cut the gap plates-now I fine tuned them to fit around the blades. I ended up making another one—I cut the first with a small gap at the edge and didn’t like how it looked. Then it was more blade twisting and trimming to get at least .1” clearance between the prop and the plates. After I got a good fit for both filler plates, I laid out and drilled #41 holes for rivets to attach to gap plates to the spinner. I clamped them into position and match drilled the spinner backing plate. Then I fitted the little support plates and match drilled #41 thru the spinner into the support plates. These little supports will be riveted to the gap plates and will be attached to the spinner with a screw and nutplate. Next, I drilled up all of the #40 holes to 1/8” (except for the 6 holes in the gap plates that get an -3 rivet). Next up is to remove the spinner and then the prop. I have read other logs where it is very difficult to set some of the rivets for the gap fillers plates due to proximity of the prop blade.