I started with the air seal material on the rear baffles. I cut paper templates to get an approximate shape, then transferred to the seal material. I cut and trimmed and cut some more until I had what I think will work. I made 4 separate pieces for the aft baffles, hoping to get away from any puckering in the material. I drew a line .5” from the top of the baffles, laid out and punched #40 holes—spaced them 1.5” to 2” apart. I clamped the seal material in place with a backup board and drilled thru the holes in the baffles. I clecoed the material as I drilled each hole. I also overlapped two sections at the center where the baffles bolt to the engine brace. This will allow either the left or right baffle to be removed with seal material still attached—hope I never have to remove one! Tomorrow, I plan to get the sides done--should go faster now that I think I know what I’m doing.