I started making some paper templates for the baffles across the back of the engine—didn’t like how that was going, so I switched to the cooling blast tubes for the magnetos. I had previously cut holes in the rear baffles for the tubes—I cut some of the corrugated tubing from Van’s and worked one end into the hole in the baffle. There was nothing close by the mags to tie the tube to, so I found some ideas on the internet, then made a few modifications—think I have something that will work. I used some #12 solid core insulated wire and bent it to the approximate shape to get pointed at the mags. I put a 180 degree bend in each end. One end was hooked into the open tube above the mag and the other was zip tied to the tube just aft of where it exits the baffle. Then, I added several zip ties along the wire and tube. I also zip-tied the tube to the cross bar of the motor mount. With the tube securely attached to the wire, I can now bend the tube where needed to be directly over the center of the mags. I left about 1” open between the end of the tube and the mags. The tubes seem to be pretty stationary—now I need to address cooling the alternator. Some builders have and some haven’t—I have not really decided yet. So, tomorrow for sure I’ll start the baffle seals.