I need to close up a few gaps where the intersection fairings don’t fit tightly up against the fuselage and wing. I installed the fairings and traced around them with a blue marker, then used packing tape to cover the areas where the fairings meet the skin—don’t want to end up with permanently attached fairings! I mixed up a batch of micro and applied along the lines and attached the fairings. After the goop sets up, I’ll remove the fairings and sand the inside to make a smooth fit. Next, I installed the Crow belts for the rear seat. The hardest part was the upper attach points back in the tunnel—getting one’s self positioned for this task was a bit of a challenge, but got them installed, cotter pins and all. It looks like I need to get the GIB in the plane so the belts can be adjusted.