I noticed when the stick was neutral, the ailerons were slightly out of alignment with each other. I checked the right side using the bellcrank jig but it was ok. So, I set the right aileron at neutral using the alignment tool that attaches to the rib on the end of the wing—the stick is still vertical. I determined that the left side need a slight adjustment where the pushrod attaches to the control column. One turn in on the bearing and everything lines up like it should—tightened the jam nut. With this done, I installed the front floor boards and front & rear seats. Then, I installed the F871-1 forward baggage side with #8 screws. I put the baggage floor in place and secured with clecoes. The DAR wants the floor out for inspection, so I’ll wait on screws until later. I also worked on the right wing tip that has some up and down play in it. I believe I have figured out a solution to the problem. I’ll work on that tomorrow—hopefully I can put the issue to rest.