I finished up the nav/strobe connections in the fuselage as well as the Dynon roll servo for the autopilot. As usual this required numerous trips into and out of the cockpit, but it is done. Then, I began working on the wiring for the electric trim. Would have been nice if I had left a bit longer wire at the tail. I stripped off the tefzel coating and stripped the five wires for D-sub pins. Drat¬, I’m short three pins! Called Stein and got them shipped today. So, I installed the rudder so I could determine the lowest point of the bottom fairing. I removed the rudder and drilled a #19 hole in the bottom for a water drain. The plans call for a ¼” hole, but most builders are going somewhat smaller. If I get in a rainstorm and find it does not drain well, I can open up the hole a bit. I’ll leave the rudder off until I receive the D-sub pins and finish up the trim wiring.