I started on the right wing--put a hole (used a soldering iron) in the corrugated tubing (previously installed in the wing) and pulled the landing light wires thru. Sounds simple, but took way more time than I thought. Then, I pulled the nav/strobe wires thru. I did leave a string in the conduit in case of any wiring changes in the future. Then, I moved to the left side and put a hole in the conduit. This side already had 2 wires for the landing light and a coax cable, so getting the lighting wires pulled back and then thru the new hole was challenging to say the least. On the first attempt the tape on one of the wires came loose, so I had to remove it and start over. Eventually, I got the landing light wires thru the new hole. Next, I pulled the nav/strobe wires thru the conduit—left a string for any future wiring. Now all the wiring has been pulled in both wings and I can begin adding terminals.