As I was looking at the wing bolts today, I noticed the head of the right lower small bolt had a ding—think the hammer slipped off of the wood block when driving the bolt beside it. So, I used a pry bar, blocks of wood and carefully levered it back out, then placed a quick order for a replacement bolt. The bolt was probably ok, but I figured if the DAR didn’t like the ding, it would be much easier to remove now than somewhere down the road. Next, I torqued the rear spar bolts. These bolts use a castellated nut and cotter pin with torque between 100 and 140 in. lbs. I used 3 washers and torqued the bolts to 120. This got real close on alignment for the cotter pin. The right torqued up to about 132 for hole alignment and the left side about 136—both within the required range. I added cotter pins to both sides. Then, I crawled under the bird and installed the AN509-8R8 screws on each side that attach the lower fuse skin to the inboard wing skin. On the way home I realized I didn’t get a pic of the rear spar bolts—got really spoiled working at home for these kind of things.