I worked on latch block to keep the baggage door secure—a frustrating adventure. You’re supposed to draw a line on the blocks, tape them down, latch the door and drill the blocks. Well, easy to line up the center line in the bulkhead holes, but that doesn’t get the latch pins lined up with the blocks. I tried many locations of the blocks without much success. So, I decided to get the inner door skin in place on the baggage door, then work on the latch blocks. I re-installed the upper cowl and scuffed up the faces of the mating areas on the door ribs and inner skin. I added proseal to the door ribs, clecoed on the inner skin, installed the hinge pin and strapped down the door. I’ll give it several days to cure, then see what happens when I remove the straps holding the door down. I did not get any pics today—too busy trying to get the proseal wiped off of everywhere it was not supposed to be—that stuff seems to get everywhere!