I removed the bottom 7 clecoes of the fore and aft ribs to see how the door skin would fit. And, it does fit pretty well—I can pull it down tight with duct tape and eliminate most of the areas that previously were not fitting flush. However, as I began adding the clecoes back, I can see the skin begin to slightly rise. Argg! Next, I tried removing the ribs entirely and the skin fits good and flush. I spent a good deal of time messing with this and still don’t have a plan of corrective action. So, I gave these ribs a break and turned to the hinge and angle as well as the outboard rib. I dimpled the rib and skin, then countersunk the angle. Cleaned it up and shot with primer. After the primer was dry, I used the squeezer to set the rivets that join the hinge and angle to the skin. Tomorrow, I’ll rivet the outboard rib to the skin. I don’t see how either of these steps would affect the fit of the 2 problem ribs. I’m logging only 2 hours of build time—the other 3 hours were totally unproductive.