I glued the last 2 dowels into the left wing tip early this morning. This afternoon, I applied wetted glass strips over these dowels and set it aside to cure. I began sanding inside the right wing tip. The edges of the glass have plenty of shards sticking out—probably not necessary to remove them. But, after getting stuck several times already, I got some #80 grit paper and began sanding off all of the little “needles”. Amazing how such a soft piece of fiberglass becomes like a needle when cured in resin. I got most of the right tip done and will get to the left tip tomorrow or next day. The wing tips are good and stiff now, however, they did gain some weight. I wish I had weighed them before glassing in the dowels to know just how much weight was gained.