Today I received another shipment of parts. I added a TNC connector to the RG400 which connects to the Garmin GPS antenna—the tray is now finished. I spend most of the day securing spark plug wires with adel clamps—so much fun to work with those clamps! For most of the clamps, I would clamp the ends together with a needle nose vice grips, then get a temp screw and nut on. Then I ran a wrap of safety wire twisted around the clamp and removed the screw. Now I could position the clamps and add the real hardware to secure wires etc. After several frustrating hours, I managed to get clamps on the wires—also used tie wraps to secure the wires in some areas. Then I added final hardware to the plug wire pass-thrus in the rear baffles. I believe at this point that I am finished with all wiring forward of the firewall.