There is one attachment point on the #3 baffle which has no reinforcement. The plans don’t show a doubler or anything here, but it looks like it could be a potential point to cause a crack. I made a small doubler from some .032, dimpled and riveted it to the baffle—may be over kill, but I hope to never re-visit baffles again. I re-installed all the baffles and the top cowl to check for clearance. Both forward side baffles were still too close, so I added a bunch of paper clips then installed the top cowl. Mashed down on the cowl to set the clips, then removed and marked .4” down from the top of the paper clips. Drew a line to connect the dots, then trimmed to the line. Re-installed the baffles and the top cowl. Looks like I have adequate clearance all around. Ok, now it’s back to either the filter mount or the oil cooler mount—something for tomorrow.