After drawing lines inside the cowl, I removed the cowl and looked at how much the baffles would need to be trimmed. Hmm, sure looks like a lot. So, checked my measurements again---ack. I jacked the cowling up 4”, but my marker was 4.5”—should have been 3.5” to leave enough for final trimming. So, I measured up an 1” from the previous mark and started there. Cut a little at a time, removing the baffles to cut and smooth each time. It is beginning to set down on the baffles—the back end needs most of the cut now. This seems like a very slow process, but I sure don’t want to take off too much. Another good session should allow the cowl to sit down, then I can move on to the FAB on the left side.