After the last session, I thought I was close to having the baffles trimmed enough for the cowl to sit down—wrong. I spent most of today installing the cowl, marking for trim, removing the cowl, trim trim trim—ugh, got a bit old. I finally got the back to sit down, then I added the forward side baffles. More of the same until the cowl would again sit. For the #3 and #4 side baffles, I drew a line from the back of #1 and #2 to the rear baffles and trimmed it off—that seemed to work the best. The left side ends up getting into one of the reinforcing angles—it will need a new rivet hole. I think I’m almost ready to try the paper clip method and get a final trim between 3/8” and ½”. This is been a very slow and tedious process—and it’s not done yet.