I finished squeezing in rivets to attach the p4 hinge to the top side of the left wing. Then, I changed yokes and squeezed 4 rivets on each wing that I couldn’t get with the longeron yoke. There was a total of 140 rivets--had one that leaned over, drilled out and squeezed in another. Sometime back I had shortened the hinge pieces on the top side of the wings. There was just too much curve toward the front of the wing for the pin to make it thru. This left 2 empty holes on each wing, so I dimpled them and squeezed in some -3 rivets to fill the holes. The rivets are just for looks—makes the top side of the wing look uniform. To accommodate these new rivets, I drilled out the previous mounting holes in the fiberglass tips, then cut some slots so that the tip can slide into place. Other builder have simply trimmed the flange off to allow for the dummy rivets. Now, both wings are complete as far as the hinges go—next up is to rivet the p3 hinges to the fiberglass tips.