I safety wired the single bolt on the back of the Dynon servo—ran the safety wire to the small hole I had drilled in the mounting bracket. Then I started on the two bolts on the front—ugg! I installed and cut the wire out twice before getting what I deemed acceptable—there is just not enough room to work inside the wing. After the safety wire exercise, I set the aileron to neutral and adjusted the connecting rod between the servo and the bracket arm, so that the arm on the servo was centered. I tightened up the jam nuts and torque the bolts on the connecting rod. Torque sealed everything I had worked on. I pluged in the d-sub connectors and then secured the shell to the flex conduit with a zip tie.