Last session, I had run a new tape line leaving about a 3/8” of new skin exposed. Instead of shooting primer, thought I’d see what the edge looked like with sanding primer. Almost wish I hadn’t looked-there is definite edge there. So, I sanded the edge and did my best to blend the fairing into the skin. I’m using 400 sandpaper along the edge, but just not getting the edge blended into nothingness. I plan to work the edge more with the 400 paper and then shoot primer. If there is any edge visible, the painter can deal with it. I’ve spent way way too much time on the fairing—somehow I’ve got to move on.