I mixed up a slurry of resin and flox with some black die mixed in as well. I spread this mixture on the lower fairing to skirt area to smooth out the transition. I started on the left side using a credit card to spread the goop—went on pretty well. When I started on the right side, the cup of slurry began getting pretty warm—in fact it got hot enough to start smoking! I worked quickly to spread out the mixture, but it didn’t go on as evenly as the left side. (Read—more sanding!). While this was curing, I taped off the canopy in preparation for glassing on the strips for the upper fairing. I also began cutting strips of glass to go over the roll bar area. I cut some 2” and 2.5” width strips approx. 10” long each-still need to cut some 3” strips. After I sand the lower areas tomorrow, I’ll begin laying up the glass.