I peeled some of the old tape off of the windscreen and ran two new tape lines across the inside of the top where it will attach to the roll bar. I ran a single piece of tape from the side, around the nose and down the other side—did this for inside and outside. The sides will not get a cosmetic coat like the roll bar area. The outside will be covered with the fiberglass fairing and for the inside, I plan to use some small diameter rubber fuel line glued to the windscreen & glareshield. After the taping was done, I cut some spacers from a piece of 1” diameter clear vinyl hose. The spacers will keep the windscreen off of the roll bar—the Sikaflex will be used to make the bond between the two. I used contact cement to glue the spacers to the roll bar. After the glue dries, I’ll put the windscreen one more time to make sure all of the spacers are the correct height. I also began fitting the baggage door. I had to file the sides down just a bit to fit the door in the skin—still needs more tweaking.