I received another custom made fuel line today—this one runs from the red cube up to the spider. It would have been nice to order this line and the line from the servo to the cube at the same time, but I just couldn’t be positive about the measurements, so I will add a bit more postage to the cost of this project. After I installed the new line, I added a couple of adel clamps—one clamp on the prop governor line and one on the line out of the cube. This will allow the cube to “float” somewhat rather than being hard mounted. I have been verifying electrical connections between the VP-X and various devices. All check out so far except the GMA240 audio panel—acts like no power getting there. I’ll have to do some additional checking to see if I can find the problem. Also, chased a few bubbles from the right side brake line—they are getting fewer & fewer. May get rid of all of them before this year is over!