More work on the alternate air inlet on the VA-132 FAB. I dimpled the air inlet and c/s the FAB for some pop rivets. I added a nutplate at the swivel point of the door--mashed in a couple of NAS rivets to hold in place. Although the plans don’t call for it, I make a couple of small backing plates for the inside of the fiberglass—didn’t want any pop rivets pulling through the glass. I primed the air inlet and the door. Mixed up some resin and flox, the spread the goop onto the flange. I clecoed the flange to the fiberglass box, then installed pop rivets. After the glass was dry, I checked operation—looks like it should work ok—hope I never have to actually use it.