Today I connected the power wires from the Dynon screen to the VP-X. There are 2 sets of power wires, so I used a butt splice to reduce to a single wire near the end of the run. Crimped on a terminal and inserted into the VP-X. After checking the wire diagram, found I plugged into the wrong hole! Fortunately, it is very easy to remove terminals from the VP-X power connectors. Moved the terminal to the correct hole—all is good. Next, I connected the TX & RX wires from the transponder to the corresponding wires in the D-1000 harness. A butt splice or hand-shake connector seemed a bit large, so I used some D-Sub pins and barrels. I installed the D-Sub’s, plugged them together and covered with some shrink wrap. I don’t anticipate having to remove the wires, but should be easy enough if ever the need arises. I only have a few more wires to connect while waiting on more parts. Today I ordered the EMS-220 and the AIRNC-429 modules. This should allow me to finish up most of the panel & radio wiring. The balance of wiring will be on the engines side of the firewall-- engine sensors, GPS antennae etc.