The .032 tab previously bent seemed a bit whimpy, so I got out the brake and bent a tab out of .040. I drilled two holes thru the bracket “leg” and the tab that will be attached to the crossmember—also drilled two holes in the portion of the tab that will attach to the crossmember. I added the panel with trays back into the fuselage and match drilled the tab to the crossmember. This looks like it should keep the radio stack from moving around. I installed the radios into the trays and trial fit the wiring harness to make sure I had clearance at the rear of the stack—it’s close, but should work ok. Removed the harness, radios and panel. I need to trim the rear brackets for a cleaner look.