Finished match drilling all Left Aileron parts (Ribs, Spar and Counterbalance Pipe). It was tough getting it all together since I didn't bend the Trailing Edge yet. And the two holes in the CB Pipe that are drilled with a 1/8" bit through the Nose Ribs was a little tough. The bit wobbled a little, but should be salvageable since this isn't a structural rivet. Using a #40 bit first on the Leading Edge to drill the CB Pipe, all the holes went in easily and then I used a #30 bit to enlarge them all. I test fit half of them with the CS4-4 rivets and it looked good.
Next it's time to get the Right Aileron up to this point and then deburr, edge, bend the overlapping edge of the Nose Skin, dimple and prime and assemble each one. Need to bend the trailing edge during all this, too.