Spent most of the day in the hangar with the two other airplanes going through anuals and the rain pouring outside. We even had spectators. I tried to cover the struts with Monokote, but it didn't stick at all. It was a good idea, but didn't work. I will have to paint them now. I drilled drain holes in the base through the plastic covering though. I finished the baggage compartment sack where it comes up over the headset connections and has the headset pouches. I installed the rest of the interior trim on the pilots side. Tightened the fuel low sensor again to stop a fuel seep. Bent some aluminum sheet in a u to form door protectors over the bottom of both doors.