Since one of the elevator cables runs through the floorboards under the front seats it's neccessary to make them as two pieces. The is a small gap in the middle that will be coverd up with a filler piece. Since there is no support on the inboard edge of these floorboards I decided to make a 1/2" lip for extra strength. Somehow I made a small miscalculation on the left floorboard and the elevator cable rubs against the lip. I'm probably going to have to cut out a small piece of the lip to correct this problem. There will not be any weight on the floorboards in this particular section anyway because it's under the front seat so the lip really isn't neccessary. I'll think on it for a couple of days and see if I get a better idea.