Today was the day the aircraft was to go for painting. I organised a trailer from a mate and I thought I was right to go. CJC and I picked up the trailer this morning, rolled aircraft out of the build shed and Christopher, Karen and I loaded the aircraft on to the trailer. I quickly rang the painter to tell him what time we would arrive and he asked if we could delay the delivery until Friday ( Bugger ). Oh well, not a big problem, would have saved alot of time if I had been advised a little earlier. So aircraft back in shed, trailer parked here at home until Friday and we will do it all again. I moved the GSU25 higher on rib to allow the GPS20A some place to live.( running out of room).