Up at 6am and worked on the right hand fuel tank until time to go to work. I needed to catch the RH side up with the progress that I have made on the left side. I started by removing the leading edge section so I could match drill the outboard rib Z bracket per the Dan Checkoway instructions. Then I removed the fuel tank minus the end ribs and baffle which remained so I could match drill all the remaining Z brackets. I also drilled the joint plate holes out to #19 per the plans. All went well and I made good use of my time. Tomorrow I will reassemble the RH tank in the cradle and match-drill and counter-sink just like the LH side.
Removed the leading edge on the right wing for drilling the fuel tank attach brackets
Once that was done I removed most of the fuel tank to drill the remainder of the bracekts
Drilling out the Z bracekts using the rear baffle as a template.