Tonight I rechecked the drag/anti-drag cable tension to ensure that all things were equal. I was concerned about a slight bow in my leading edge, but it wasn't evident anywhere else in the wing structure. When I measured the wing tip to root, front to rear spar and visa-versa, both measured 159-11/16". That is better than the left wing turned out. After further inspection, it seems that the bow may be from when we ran the LE through the table saw. It isn't major (about 1/16" from tip to center), but I know it is there. Nothing that the ol sanding block won't fix. Next, I'll be installing the safety wire and clearing the table to begin work on the center section.