Continue left wing taxi light - cut and trimmed plexi lens, fitted and drilled, placed support strips/nutplates, etc. Also re-tested HID bulb depth outdoors and came up with final adjustment (depth is a little less than right wing narrow beam reflector and was adjusted with steel and rubber large diameter washers). When satisfied, I JB welded everything in place. I used the new toy - a power supply set at an average alternator output current of 13.8v. Now I don't have to mess with the car batteries and jumper cables. It has an ammeter so I can read out current load on anything I test.
New toy - 13.8v power supply to test lights, avionics, etc.