I decided to improve the hinging alignment of the pilots seat. Removed seat and started trimming both sides of the bottom of the sides of the pan to narrow the seat attach points to the dimension of the hinge. Also had to square up the attach points in order to eliminate binding. Took off a substantial amount of fiberglass and fill as well as some of the factory installed aluminum hard point. The structure should still be sufficient since I had put a "doubler" on the factory hardpoint.
Secured the back bottom seat to support with 2 bid each side.
Cut off the premolded hump over the keel in the seat bottom since it was too high. Fabricated another support with micro and 8 layers of bid.