Spent a lot of time removing the glue. It helps using vineger/water mix of about 1-4 to release the glue but it is very time consuming. I only did the trailing edge since that is where the clumps were. Once all the glue was gone I cleaned the ares and reapplied the glue. I used a synthetic brush instead of the stain pads that were recommended and it went much better. The stain pads work better when applying the glue to the fabric and not so good when applying the glue to the metal round tubes. There were always bubbles left in the glue when using the stain pads. I hope to try and apply the fabric on Saturday.