Today I continued preparing the nose and inboard ribs for the HS. I had to trim some material from the nose ribs as it is indicated in the plans. This should also be included in the VS plans as well. I removed much less than I did for the VS nose ribs because I realized that I can flute the nose rib some if they are pressing outward on the HS skin. I also had to bend some flanges to 9 degrees. I don't have a protractor scale, but I figure it will line up when I cleco everything together. Match holes are great. No pictures, but nothing really worth taking a picture of. I am at a stopping point until some parts come in. Hopefully that will be later today.