Brief Description: 3 bids on wing for hinges to mount too.
The bottom cowling bid had cured so it was time to cut the cowling in half and remove for the 3 bids to go onto the wing that the hinges will be mounted too. Every thing was ground to the glass on the wing and the cowling was prepped as well. The top cowling was then put back on and 3 bids were moved into place on a stick and flipped over to sit on the wing. I move the plastic that the bid was on and once happy with the new location the plastic was removed and the bid was stippled down to get out air bubbles. I added the bottom cowling and clamped together so it was in the right place to cure.