I started this project by first making the brackets for the pulleys as they where no were to be found. I place an order to Aircraft Spruce for 2 pulleys and aluminum so I could make and install the pulleys. I was to do this before the engine was installed on the fire-wall but due to my work area it had to wait until now to be done. It was not an easy job trying to get my head in there to see alignment. The bottom pulley was not hard to do. The plans call for 5/8 sheet metal screws and to me that was not long enough so they were replaced with 1” and that will hold the bracket.
The top one on the wing root was very difficult to install. I had to move it because I was not happy with how the line up worked out. The planes call for screws here as well and that will not hold safely so I used anchor nuts to mount too. If I did this a few times I would install a hard point on the back side for the bracket to mount too. In my case this will have to come off to remove the stainless plate to remove the wing bolt.