I did more work on the gapping and the deflection up and down on the ailerons. The deflection is now 3” up and 4.5” down 2.5 is what is needed. I had to hog out the aileron torque tube hole in the wing to get the deflection. I will sand the foam now with a long broom handle or dowel to get a smooth transition with no rubbing. Just a little time needed to finish the fitting and then onto the nut plates. The good thing is that the ailerons are under the max weight and that’s good.
Cynthia had me do more framing to the top of the base to protect her new granite top.
We used planks to slide the top up onto the base and Cynthia was happy with how it turned out.