Brief Description: More work on the baggage area and Hell hole
I got things ready again for lay-ups to finish the top strake to the fuel bulk head on both sides. This went fairly easy and was happy with the result.
Now the Hell hole was a different story, I had grapes on flox hanging that oozed out when the top went on and they had to be removed. I made a few tools to help with this job. I got a 3.5’ piece of rebar and ground a sharp chisel end on with a slight bend to chisel off the grapes and it work very well for the big stuff , then the die-grinder came out and finally a rasp file to get ready for the micro and bid to finish connecting the top strake to the main spare. I then screwed a tong depressor on the end of a 1x1” stick to carry the micro into the area to be filled. I was happy with the results and got the lay-ups ready. They were only 12” at a time and used the stick to carry them in as well. No peel-ply here as there is just no room to work. I have a few more hours in this area to finish up.