I took a break from match drilling the wing skins and went back to working on the fuel tanks. I used the fly cutter to cut the access panels in the outer tank ribs. The first cut was too small so I used aluminum snips, a belt sander, a few different files, emory paper, and scotchbrite wheels to enlarge the holes. I wish the plans listed the dimensions to cut the hole too. The second panel was easier, but the fy cut hole wasn't exactly centered so the hole needed to be adjusted a bit. After cutting the access holes. I went back to working on the fuel tank attachment angles and finished trimming and shaping the anlges down to the final shape. After rough shaping, i smoothed the fitting down to the final shape using scotchbrite wheels on the bench grinder and the drill press.