After destroying the first attempt, I now have two aileron bellcranks made. They have been epoxy coated and are drying now. I've also made both bellcrank hinges, so once dry the port bellcrank can be installed. Unfortunately, I'll need to order AN3-16A bolts for these; I don't see them anywhere in my hardware.
The hinges are made using delrin to replace the stacked washers as spacers that are called for in the plans. Jon Elissalde has his bellcrank hinges built this way, and I very much like the way that works out. I'm duplicating his so as to reduce the number of parts, reduce the weight, and maybe make the hinges a little smoother.
I've also installed the fuse panels in the new electrical bulkhead. I'll need to get the switches and the ground bus installed so I can wire up the port wing stub.