While waiting on parts, I worked on running antenna wires to the GPS shelf. Seems like lots of trial and error to find an acceptable method. I used bread bag ties to secure the wires rather than wasting a bunch of zip ties during my quest. I finally decided to use D-sub pins to connect the Dynon antenna. I’m waiting on shrink wrap to finalize these 4 connections. For the Gamin antenna, I finally hit upon a loop of RG400 under the antenna shelf—originally worked on a double loop, but proved too unwieldly. I want to be able to remove the antenna shelf for access to the oil filter and other maintenance items later on without having to remove the GPS antennas. In addition to the shrink wrap, I’m waiting on adel clamps and a 90 degree TNC connector for the Garmin antenna. Always seem to be waiting on stuff.